Wednesday, January 27, 2010

25 Questions About Moi

Hoping to jump start my blog again with a "get to know me" survey. Enjoy! :)

1. Do you wear your seatbelt in the car?

Of course! Not only is it the law, but I feel funny without it. My mom once asked me if I had to consciously put my seat belt on because when she was young, seat belts weren't required. Luckily I don't even think about it.

2. Name one thing you worry about running out of.

Right now - milk. Miss Monkey still drinks bottles and life would be scary without milk.

3. What are you listening to right now?

The Biggest Loser in the background. I love this show, but don't feel I need to concentrate on every detail.

4. What's your favorite number?

12 - the day of the month that J and I were born on.

5. What was the last thing you ate?

Ugh, pizza. Too much pizza. I accidentally bought spare ribs instead of pork shoulder, so we ordered pizza with a promise of doing the ribs tomorrow in the crock-pot.

6. If you were a crayon what color would you be?


Maybe a green color. I'm not quite sure - how do you figure that out?

7. How is the weather right now?

Cold and cloudy. But it was sunny earlier today for the first time in weeks!

8. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?


My mama. She's my go-to-person for advice on anything, and I love her for it. :) And at the end of the call, Abby tried talking to her but ended up pushing buttons on the phone instead.

9. What is your favorite pizza topping?


Ugh, I don't even want to think of pizza right now. But I guess I would have to say mushrooms! J hates them but will eat them if they're on pizza, so I jump at the chance.

10. Do you have a significant other?


Yes, I do - and I love him very much. :)

11. Favorite TV show?

It is so hard to pick a favorite. I am a TV junkie and thanks to Hulu.com, I can watch myshows without paying for cable. I think it's a toss-up between TruBlood and Weeds.

12. Siblings?

One younger brother and two younger step-siblings.

13. Height?

5'2" - 4 inches taller than a midget!

14. Hair color?

Medium brown - and has actually stayed dye-free for a year now.

15. Eye Color?

It's tricky - sometimes blue, sometimes green, sometimes hazel.

16. Do you wear contacts?

Nope, just glasses for reading and using the computer.

17. Favorite Holiday?

I love Christmas season, but am not a fan of Christmas Day. Life gets too complicated Christmas Day, and I often dream of going on vacation one year.

18. Month?

October - I love fall!

19. Have you ever cried for no reason?

I was pregnant, of course I cried for no reason!

20. What was the last movie you watched?

Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs - for the 52nd time. My kid loves that movie.

21. Favorite flower?

Morning glories and forget-me-nots. I love the simplicity of them and the blue colors.

22. Have you ever fired a gun?


Not only do I own a gun, but I have my hunters license. ;) Too bad I'm too lazy to go hunting. I think J prefers hunting by himself anyways.

23. Do you like to travel by plane?

I love traveling by plane, but haven't gotten to in a long while. Maybe since Alaska with my mom two years ago.

24. Right-handed or Left-handed?

Right-handed, but a left-handed computer mouse user.

25. Do you have a Tattoo?

Nope, I have a needle phobia and am probably the only one out of my friends who doesn't have one. Plus, I like change too much!

0 comments:

Post a Comment