Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Hello World!

I am a huge blog addict. Besides wasting my couple minutes of spare time on Facebook, I also try to follow several of my friends’ blogs, as well as blogs I’ve discovered along the way. I’ve always been fascinated with the amount of time that people have to write these blogs – especially the mom bloggers. Where do they find the time in their day to write these blogs?

So I’ve decided that if they can find time, then I will lose sleep find time too.

I recently read an article about how mom bloggers do not have any credibility anymore because of all the free crap that companies give them so that they will promote them on their blog. Thank you, CNN.com. I am one of those who hates it when people promote stuff on their web page. I can just feel the money behind the post and I am actually less inclined to try the product.

Don’t get me wrong – I love free stuff. But if people are going to promote the products that they love, I feel they should also post reviews of products that they don’t love.

Getting off my soap box now. Enjoy my blog. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment