Wednesday, January 13, 2010

NaBloPoMo - Fail #2

Well, I did much better at NaBloPoMo than I did the last time. I am thinking that posting every day is just not my style. I forget to post one day, and then keep putting it on the back burner.. all the while coming up with awesome blog topics. Lame.

The reason I missed a day to begin with was I was celebrating our anniversary with my hunny. :) We didn't do much - I got him a new flannel jacket and he got me 4 long stem roses (one for each year), which was very cute for him! He is not the flower-buying type, which sucks since I am definitely the flower-receiving type. We also treated ourselves to take-out from Outback Steakhouse (yum!) and caught up on some Heroes episodes. It was perfect considering I was still fighting the sniffles.

Besides the anniversary, I've been really kicking it up a notch with the wedding planning - but more on that tomorrow. It's bed time so I can get up early and continue my Wii exercise streak (3 days and counting!).

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Thanks for stopping by! It's nice to "see" you after all this time. :)

CynthiaK said...

Hope it was a happy anniversary!

And NaBloPoMo is such punishment. I always think it's going to be so easy and fun and inspiring...then I do it and it kills me to get through the month. I'm doing it this month, too, and feel like I have the lamest posts!!

Way to go on the Wii exercising. I must get back on that...darned winter weight... ;)

Post a Comment