Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Web Design, Anyone?

If you would have asked me what I wanted to be a couple years ago, I probably would have given you an answer somewhere in the criminal justice field. Since having Miss Monkey, I have started playing the lottery dreams of having enough money to be a stay-at-home mom. I’m starting to think this only happens to TV characters in the 1050’s. Keep on dreaming, Jen.
I’ve been unfortunate (or fortunate, depending on how you look at it) this first year of her life to be unemployed and still looking for a job. However, I have enjoyed every minute of it and have considered myself very lucky.

My luck runs out in December, though, when my unemployment ends if I haven’t found a job by then. This leads me to my next more realistic (maybe) dream: having my own web design business.

I tried it a couple years ago when I had a lot more time, but then found out I was pregnant and any long term projects got shelved for my 9-month term project. So if I couldn’t do it then, what makes me think I can do it now?


My sweet little monkey dancing in my kitchen.

0 comments:

Post a Comment